We get it, the Tundras have a pretty nasty overhang that like to drag on everything. So you look into HC rear bumpers just to find out most of them hit, catch, drag, and bang on more stuff than stock. Seems like unless you want to carry the kitchen sink, there aren't any solid options. We've got you!
The Phantom is meant to be much like its namesake, the F4. Highly versatile, and ready for whatever gets thrown its way. Designed for the folks who want 'real' high clearance, and the protection and capability that comes with it, the F4 is ready for action. Here's the scoop.
Please email us for a quote to ship this.
112# base weight
- 2.0 - 120 HREW or DOM
- Available in open tube, flat filler, or dimpled filler panels.
- New HD brackets are 3/8" thick, tying into all tube components. uses 6 holes per side to mount!
- Built in recovery/shackle point. we minimized the impact of your shackle mount, all while letting you pull directly on the bracket to the frame.
-HD receiver mount. We heard you loud and clear, you wanted a more prominent hitch option in an off-road bumper. Our receiver tubes are 2.5" OD .250 wall curt receivers, tied into all 3 tubes, as well as braced through the frame brackets with 2x2" .250 wall box on each side, then plated as well! It is beef, and moves the receiver up over 5", so a drop hitch will definitely be needed. This is an off-road bumper first and foremost, so we are leaving it at the class III build spec.
-Bolt on wiring harness bracket.
- bolt on fold up license plate bracket over the receiver hitch. (any swing out order will have to mount the plate elsewhere, the swing out clamp location blocks the use of the flip up plate mount.)
- This IS a cut to fit bumper.
-Swing out is available( check the swing out product to confirm current availability) on this bumper.
- Does not integrate with BSM or other electric sensors.
hrew/dom is material type/strength
open/flat/dimpled is filler panel type.
Tree savers are the kickout style rub rails added to outer tube.