115# base weight
- 2.0 - 120 wall tube main chassis. Gain 8" under the hutch, 10" at the corners, and 11"+ at the wheel wells for clearance.
- slotted light mount in bumper corners (test fit with s2 lights)
- Available in open tube, flat filler, or dimpled filler panel under tailgate.
- New HD brackets are 3/8" thick, tying into all tube components. We add two additional mounting holes. One is a through bolt, the other can be added if you want, it is a m16x1.5 bolt to match the rear upper bolt. (you can get from Toyota)
- Built in recovery/shackle point. we minimized the impact of your shackle mount, all while letting you pull directly on the bracket to the frame. (Swing out can block passenger side access)
-HD receiver mount. We heard you loud and clear, you wanted a more prominent hitch option in an off-road bumper. Our receiver tubes are 2.5" OD .250 wall curt receivers, tied into all 3 tubes, as well as braced through the frame brackets with 2x2" .250 wall box on each side, then plated across the rear as well! It is beef, and moves the receiver up over 8" so a drop hitch will definitely be needed. This is an off-road bumper first and foremost, so we are leaving it at the class III build spec - we do not list a specific rating.
-Snap in wiring harness bracket. (Trailer harness moves under the bumper protected by the lower tube. )
- bolt on fold up license plate bracket mounts for over the receiver hitch plate if desired.
- This IS a cut to fit bumper. Larger (35+) spares under the bed will require trimming the backside of the hitch, or not fit behind at all.
-Swing out is available( check the swing out product to confirm current availability) on this bumper.
- Does not integrate with BSM or other electric sensors.
open/flat/dimpled is filler panel type.
Tree savers are the kickout style rub rails added to outer tube. Tree savers are 1.75 dom tubing.