We heard from you folks loud and clear! You love the Patton skid, but didn't want to remove it to use the hitch as a recovery point. Well, look no further, the Sheridan is here.
Designed after the Patton, the rear skid face is lowered slightly to allow the shackle mount to clear the top. The Shackle point is run THROUGH the hitch to allow multiple weld points, with the shackle mount welded to skid, and the hitch.
- 2x2 .250 wall hitch material with multiple pin holes for a variety of fit. Fully machined receiver tube.
- .250 thick 10"x10" steel plate skid surface. (12x10 for taller skidplates to fit our rear bumpers.)
- .875 thick shackle with a 1.0 through bore - ideal for .750 shackles.
- Tig root, then mig cap welded shackle.
- One size fits most. Product may vary from pictures. we can shorten receiver tube for vehicles like 4runner, FJ, Rav4 .
- designed for 5/8 receiver pin.
Roughly a month lead time.
*shackle is not included in purchase. Ships bare. Please select "hitch skid" option for shipping. Flat rate $20 for lower 48.
intended for controlled winching/recovery use. Use outside of intended purpose or design, or poor recovery practices can result in serious injury or damage. Please always practice safe recovery techniques.