We get it, the Tacomas have a pretty nasty overhang that like to drag on everything. So you look into HC rear bumpers just to find out most of them hit, catch, drag, and bang on more stuff than stock. Seems like unless you want to carry the kitchen sink, there aren't any solid options. We've got you!
The Phantom is meant to be much like its namesake, the F4. Highly versatile, and ready for whatever gets thrown its way. Designed for the folks who want 'real' high clearance, and the protection and capability that comes with it, the F4 is ready for action. Here's the scoop.
All rear bumpers now come in a single main tube setup to work with our new brackets.
100# base weight
- 1.75 .120 HREW or DOM
- Available in open tube, flat filler, or dimpled filler panels.
- New HD brackets are 3/8" thick, tying into all tube components.
- Built in recovery/shackle point. Just like our Osprey front, we minimized the impact of your shackle mount, all while letting you pull directly on the bracket to the frame.
-HD receiver mount. We heard you loud and clear, you wanted a more prominent hitch option. The new setup not only ties into the 3 main tubes, but also has box supports that tie directly into the frame mounts. Meets class 3 hitch requirements and will take anything the Tacoma is rated for (you will need a decent drop hitch as the receiver moves up substantially from stock location)
As always, brackets are laser cut and materials are all made in the USA.
Its simple and handles business. We've done a variety of recoveries, dropped, drug, slid, and smacked all types of terrain with the bumper to make sure its up to snuff.
- These items will ship freight, requiring a commercial address or pickup at the nearest terminal. Residential delivery is available, but there is a substantial upcharge from the courier. Please select "Freight base" shipping option - $250 flat rate in lower 48. Additional freight items will add to freight charge, please see our shipping information page for details.
- Please allow roughly 2 month lead time for the product before shipping information is provided. Depending on your location, and the courier used, specific shipping days may be used. This item will ship bare (may be shipped in a black base coat. This coat is not intended to be a final finish, it is purely to prevent oxidation in transit.)