We get it, the Tacomas have a pretty nasty overhang that like to drag on everything. So you look into HC rear bumpers just to find out most of them hit, catch, drag, and bang on more stuff than stock. Seems like unless you want to carry the kitchen sink, there aren't any solid options. We've got you!
The Phantom is meant to be much like its namesake, the F4. Highly versatile, and ready for whatever gets thrown its way. Designed for the folks who want 'real' high clearance, and the protection and capability that comes with it, the F4 is ready for action. Here's the scoop.
-.250" mounting bracket
- 1.75" .120 American made DOM tubing.
- dimpled or flat filler panels are available at request(no additional cost).
- 2" receiver*
- 2x 1" thick d-ring/shackle mounts.
- Gen 2 changes:
---New lower bar to tie in the receiver.
Its simple and handles business. We've done a variety of recoveries, dropped, drug, slid, and smacked all types of terrain with the bumper to make sure its up to snuff.
Swing out details:
- Bushing and spindle hinge options available. (spindle is fully rebuildable, Timken bearings, 3" od tubing paired with fully machined 2" steel spindle. )
- 2x3" main swing arm.
- 1.75 .120 wall tube tire mount.
- Spring pin and latch system to secure non hinge side.
- Tire can be centered or offset to passenger side.
- Swing out weight is roughly 125lbs without a tire mounted.
*hitch is meant for accessories and license plate mount, no tow rating provided.
Please specify if for a 2nd Gen truck, as the mounting width is slightly different.
Due to overall dimensions this item must ship freight. Any residential delivery addresses for delivery will require additional $100 fee prior to shipping out!. Please select "bumpers/sliders" in shipping menu. May be shipped in a black base coat*.